Thursday 10 May 2018

Sweet Birthday Card by Monika

Moja młodsza siostra obchodziła swoje 20 urodziny i z tej okazji podarowałam jej bardzo słodką kartkę. Słodki róż przełamałam odrobiną czerni i turkusu. Wszystkie elementy (pączki, pióra, cukierki) wycięłam z arkusza "Candy Rain" z kolekcji "Alice in Candyland".

My younger sister celebrated her 20th birthday and on this occasion I gave her a very sweet card. I broke the sweet pink with a touch of black and turquoise. All elements (donuts, feathers, candies) were cut from the "Candy Rain" sheet from the "Alice in Candyland" collection.


Zaczęłam od nałożenia wzoru z pasty strukturalnej przez maskę. Gdy pasta wyschła, tło spryskałam mgiełkami Ayeeda Mist Pastel Pink oraz Ayeeda Mist Pearl Pink. Wycięte elementy umieściłam na kosteczkach dystansowych i ułożyłam je w okrąg. W środku wkleiłam napis z naklejki. 

I started by applying a pattern from the structural paste through the mask. When the paste dried, I sprayed the background with Ayeeda Mist Pastel Pink and Ayeeda Mist Pearl Pink. I placed the cut elements on the 3D foam and arranged them in a circle. Inside I applied the wishes  from the sticker.



Wykorzystałam: / I used: 

Glass Microspheres

Ściskam! / Hugs! 



No comments:

Post a Comment