Friday 15 September 2017

"Hugs" by Kareen Dion

Hello everybody!! Kareen here with you today with the magnificent
new collection Art Journey from Aida.

I did a monochrome layout using shades of mint / turquoise. 
I added a little touch of black to be a little more dramatic.

"Hugs"


Some close-ups : 
To give texture, I used the 3D Balls, it's super easy to work with.
Just add gel medium and if you want them colored, add paint or ink.




I made a video process of my layout, so enjoy!

List of 13@rts products used : 

Thank you for watching!! And I'm still on this little cloud as a new DT member.
I absolutely love all three new collections!!

Tell me, which one is your favorite? 
Me, I can't tell. There are some papers I absolutely love in Aida Collection, but also on Olga...
And Fiona...it's Fiona, so original and so vibrant!!! 

So, see you next time!



3 comments:

  1. Cudne, śliczne w każdym drobiazgu !!! Very nice !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. je pensais que le message était effacé lollll en tout cas très beau travail et merci pour la vidéo

    ReplyDelete