Tuesday 25 July 2017

Star | Terhi Koskinen

Hey all!

Terhi Koskinen here to inspire you with one of our new collections: "Strenght in Numbers" by lovely Fiona Paltridge.


I absolutely adore this colorful and fun collection. All the patterned papers matches perfectly together and there are so many interesting details in the patterns.


As the patterns and colors were so fun and wild, I decided to go with a geometrical design. Lots of squares, triangles, some circles and then the cherry on top: stars!


The winters here in Finland are so cold, and my sweet kiddos always looks like they are stars in their jackets and suits. My younger one posed to my camera highlighting her inner star. What a sweet face! I really hope you are as excited as I am about these new collections!


13arts products:

Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment