Saturday 15 April 2017

"Timeless" Layout | Fiona Paltridge

Hello! Fiona here today, sharing with you a layout I have created  using the stunning "His and Hers" collection designed by the very talented Olga Heldwein.



This design follows one of the trails of the butterflies on this beautiful paper. I painted them with a watered down Matte Pink Ayeeda Paint and then dressed each one up with some Ayeeda Paint in the VIVID Magenta. I either painted it through a stencil or I painted it directly onto some little butterflies I cut out of the "United Forever" paper.



I also added some of the brass clocks from the clock set and the Timeless title from the 12x12 chipboard collection.


I used one of the crocheted doily's I have collected during my thrift store shopping. I just love shopping through old stores and collecting ephemera.


13@rts Products:


Thank you for popping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment