Sunday 19 June 2016

Yuliana Vishnevetskaja - our new Guest Desinger


Witajcie! Czas przedstawić naszą nową, utalentowaną Gościnną Projektantkę  - Yulianę Vishnevetskaję. Yuliana przygotwała piękny layout inspirowany naszym najnowszym wyzwaniem- Vivid Vintage! 

Hello! It's time to introduce our new talented Guest Designer - Yuliana Vishnevetskaja . Yuliana made a beautiful layoud inspired by our newest Challenge- Vivid Vintage! 


***

Yuliana Vishnevetskaja



My name is Yuliana Vishnevetskaja, I live in Vinnitsa, Ukraine with my two children, husband and dog. I am a scrapbooker since 6 years. I tried myself in many styles and continue to discover something new for myself in the work. In my projects, I use different techniques and use various materials, I try to make my work was interesting and unique.

***


My layout about my grandpa and grandma, this photo was made in spring of 1964.... so long ago.



They are very close to me and I wanted to put his warmth and tenderness to them. The challenge Vivid vintage is ideal for the realization of my ideas.


Product List:

***

Dziękujemy Yuliano za Twój piękny projekt!
Thank you Yuliana for your beautiful project! 


3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS layout! Congrats on being a featured guest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is so very beautiful with wonderful textures and layers - and a wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete