Tuesday 8 December 2015

Layout "Evening Time" by Maryse



Hello !!

This month I offer a small setting with beautiful
Christmas colors. And I found the perfect photo for
this beautiful theme.
Ce mois-ci je vous propose une petite création aux belles
couleurs de Noël.  Et j'ai trouvé la photo idéale pour
ce beau thème.


Here is my creation.
Voici ma création.

Somes closes-ups
Quelques rapprochements



Products 13@rts:
-Papers:Winter tales Holly and Santa song
-Mist pearl brown and olive green
-Mist chalk dirty pink and dark brown
-Splash woodbine glitter and green glitter
-Gesso white, black and clear
-Flowers reds
-Chipboard title
-Craft adornments




Thank you to leave me your comments
that warm my heart.
See you soon !! xx
Merci de me laisser vos commentaires
qui me font chaud au coeur.
À très bientôt !! xx
A

8 comments:

  1. Ton fond est tellement beau et toute ta page est sublime ! Du bel Art !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ton bon commentaire me touche Monique... Merci !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work...I really love your sense of mixed media, it is magnificant and briljant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A beautiful commentary of a great artist like you touches me enormously. A big thank you Sanderijn !!

      Delete
  4. So beautiful and so peaceful. The photo is so perfect - and your design is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank a lot Kathy !! I apprecied your nice comment :)))

      Delete
  5. Magnifique création ! Que dire de la photo...l'hiver peut arriver sans problème.....��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. T'es fine Lili !! Merci beaucoup mon amie xxx

      Delete