Saturday 13 June 2015

Lydie Denis and Geraldine Pasinati - our new Guest Designers

Hello Dear 13arts' fans! Today we would like to introduce you to two talented Ladies - Geraldine Pasinati and Lydie Denis. They both created amazing layouts for us! Let start with Geraldine:

Witajcie drodzy Fani 13arts! Dzisiaj chcemy Wam przedstawić dwie utalentowane Projektantki:  Geraldine Pasinati i Lydie Denis. Obie stworzyły dla nas cudowne layouty! Zacznijmy od Geraldine:

>>><<<


Hi, I’m Geraldine Pasinati and I live in Melbourne, Australia. Painting, art and mixed media has been a passion since early childhood and now for the past 12 years so has Scrapbooking. I love that I get to teach my creative passion and to learn and try new techniques on layouts, tags and Journals (well really anything!) My style is ever evolving but is always simply about being 'me'. I’m very excited to be part of the wonderful 13Arts Guest Design Team!

***
Hi, It's Geraldine here and I am excited to reveal to you my first layout as a Guest Designer for
13 Arts........it was wonderful to create with such amazing products! 
 
 For my first layout, I have created a layout of my daughter Mackenna using a paper from the new collection Starlight "Virgo".
To start I applied Gesso to the centre of page and then I did my background and large flower with Modelling paste and multiple colours of Ayeeda mists. The 13Arts Metal Frames are coated in Ayeeda Modelling paste also.
Finally to add a touch of grunge and sparkle I have added some Silver hologram glitter and Light Blue Grit close to the photo to add further texture.

13Arts Products:

Gesso -  120ml 
Paper "Virgo"
Ayeeda Paint METALLIC! Green
Colored Grit Light Blue
Ayeeda Mist - Pastel Blue
Ayeeda Mist - Pastel Green
Gold Glitter 


Thank you for dropping by the Blog and see you again soon!


>>><<<

And now time for beautiful inspiration from Lydie:
A teraz piękna inspiracja od Lydie:



Hello everybody ! 

Well, my name is Lydie DENIS, aka Lilibleu. I’m 43, married and mother of two boys (age 8 and 6). I live in the South of France, in a sunny lovely region named Provence I just love. With my husband, we run our own e-shop – named Ysandel – selling fantasy jewelry (in French « bijoux fantaisie »). 

I discovered scrapbooking during early 2009, after my second son was born. Now scrap is a real part of my everyday life! My kids, daily life and beauties of nature are my main sources of inspiration. 

I love to use colors in my work, as well as I like to give volume to my creations. That’s why I’m nearly always using inks, modeling pastes and mediums, in one word everything that can create textures on my works. And… I pretty like flowers too (maybe you already knew that)!! 

I’m so truly happy and honored to be part of the Guest Design Team at 13 arts.



***

This is Lydie Denis speaking, a.k.a Lilibleu. I’m very happy to join you for the three next months.
For my june project, I propose this layout created with the beautiful Starlight collection ; I find the association of the mint and orange colors I used for this creation very harmonious.

I do love all the sweetness coming from my youngest son’s eyes. This gently starred background was just perfect for this picture.

I used pastel salmon ink on a white gardenia, in order to « melt » it in the layout.

My little green stars are made by mixing pastel mint ink with some acrylic gel medium matte. I love the final slight see-through result.

I created some texture by using (among other things) glass microspheres with some inks to emphasise them.

Used products :

>>><<<

Aren't these projects beautiful? We can't wait to see more! Thank you Ladies!
Next Sunday we will introduce you to two more talented Designers!

Czyż te projekty nie są piękne? Nie możemy się doczekać kolejnych. Dziękujemy Dziewczyny!
W przyszłą niedzielę przedstawimy Wam dwie kolejne utalentowane Projektantki. 

3 comments:

  1. Bravo! Wonderful projects girls. Love them both. Geraldine yours is so dramatic, it has wonderful impact and the photo is divine and yours Lydie is so soft and dreamy with an awesome colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Ladies, amazing and gorgeous projects. I love them both - can't wait to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete