Sunday 26 May 2013

Inspirations of the month by Agnieszka Bellaidea

Witajcie kochani, dziś zapraszam do obejrzenia przepięknych prac Agnieszki:

Hello ! Today I want to invite you to look at amazingly beautiful pages byAgnieszka-Bellaidea:

Unforgettable

Papers: All is love, Ayeeda Mist Sky Blue, Ayeeda Geeso

I LOVE YOU
Papers: All is love, Ayeeda Mist Organge, Ayeeda Modeling Paste

Notebook:



Ayeeda Gel Medium, Pearl Mist Violet and Pink, Gesso
-------------------------------------------

Pozdrawiam,
Regards,


4 comments:

  1. I love her style SO much!! I am a big fan. The first one is new to me, didnt see it before and it is SUPER!! The bleu with the bl/white picture!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Wilma, I am happy you like it!

      Delete
  2. Kolory, kolory, kolory!!! Uwielbiam!

    ReplyDelete